1. A 11-foot ladder is placed against a vertical wall of a building with the bottom of the ladder standing on level ground 10 feet from the base of the building. How high up the wall does the ladder reach? Round to the nearest hundredth.
2. A slow pitch softball diamond is actually a square 62 ft on a side. How far is it from home to second base?
3. One side of a square flower bed is 19 feet long. How many plants are needed if they are to be spaced 19 inches apart around the outside of the bed?
4. A rectangle field is 3 times as long as it is wide. If the perimeter of the field is 280 yards, what are the field’s dimension in width?
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
5. A certain field is a rectangle with a perimeter of 796 feet. The length is 162 feet more than the width. Find the width and length of the rectangular field.
PLEASE LOOK OVER THE PROBLEMS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER BEFORE BIDDING
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!