As a result of the standardized reform movement, assessment data has been used to influence rewards and punishment rather than to drive teacher instruction. If differentiated instruction is going to work, a teacher must also differentiate his or her assessments.
Before reading Chapter 4, reflect on your educational experiences with assessments and answer the following questions:
- When you think about assessments, what do they remind you of?
- How did they make you feel?
- Were you ever given options to show what you had learned? Explain.
Based on your reading and the video,
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- What should be the purpose of assessments? Explain diagnostic/pre-assessment, formative assessment, and summative assessment in your own words.
- How do these three types of assessments work together to improve student learning? Give an example of how you might use all three to teach a unit on a particular subject.
- Explain the difference between grading and assessment. When is it appropriate for assessments to be graded and when is it not? Provide evidence to support your opinion.
Be sure to use the text to support your opinions.
What is the Differentiated Assessment? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvzRcArujOU
**I will uploaded Chapter 4 once I scan it.**
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!