Attend an open Recovery or Support Group meeting in your local community. It can be for any addiction and does not have to be a 12-step meeting.
It must be a support group to help with the recovery from any addictive disorder.
Ensure that the meeting is considered “open” prior to attending it.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Write a two-part paper of 750-1,000 words summarizing the meeting and discussing important concepts presented in the meeting. Include the following in your paper:
Part One: Summarize the Meeting
- Include the address, date, start time, and end time of meeting.
- Describe the format of the meeting that you attended.
- Describe the contents of the meeting.
- List key speakers.
Part Two: Discuss Concepts and methods
- Identify the major concepts/methods utilized in the group. (are their books utilized, prayers utilized, principles or guidelines or any rituals utilized)
- Explain the purpose of each concept/method.
- Describe each of the following: a) Closed meeting; b) Open meeting; c) Steps; d) Sponsor; and e) Home-group.
Include at least three scholarly resources in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
YOU DON’T NECESSARILY HAVE TO ATTEND A MEETING, JUST MAKE IT UP.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!