Delta H= -92.2 kJ
Given the the reaction was carried-out at 40.0 atm of pressure, the volume decreased by 1.12 L, and 35.0 L of ammonia gas was collected after the reaction chamber was returned to room temperature and pressure.
- Is the reaction endothermic or exothermic?
- How many moles of ammonia gas was collected?
- How much energy, in kJ, was involved in this reaction based on moles of ammonia gas produced?
- How much work, in kJ, is being performed? (Indicate the + or – sign)
- What is the change in internal energy for this reaction? (Indicate the + or – sign)
Please explain step by step so it’s easy for me to understand how you got the answer for each problem.
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hours
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!