I ATTACHED A EXAMPLE RESEARCH PAPER YOU CAN USE BUT NOT PLAGIARIZE FROM. IF YOU USE IT, PLEASE REARRANGE SENTENCES. THIS PAPER WILL BE PUT THROUGH TURNITIN!!
Choose one of the following case studies from Appendix 3 in your text for your final case analysis:
- McDonaldâ€™s Corporation
- Southwest Airlines
- Ford Motor Company
Your final paper is a Comprehensive Case Analysis that will include six parts:
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- External analysis
- Internal analysis
- Strategic issues â€“ Include at least two strategic issues.
- Strategic alternatives â€“ Include at least two alternatives for each strategic issue.
Read the following Appendices from your text. These will serve as a guide for completing the case study.
- Appendix 1: How to Do a Comprehensive Case Analysis.
- Appendix 2: Sample Case Analysis
Use critical thinking skills to assess, assimilate and apply vocabulary, concepts, functions, and strategies learned throughout this course and the MAOM curricula for a broad-based evaluation of the all the companyâ€™s functional areas to prepare a comprehensive case analysis.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 5 scholarly sources, including a minimum of 1 from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!