Disability Simulation Exercise:
Students will be expected to acquire a deeper knowledge of what it means to possess a disability. In order to complete this exercise, students will live one week with their chosen disability. While living this experience, students will document their experiences, feelings, reactions of others, challenges, and successes via daily journal entries. At the end of the experience, students should react to the following queries:
1. What was the disability chosen?
2. What were your experiences as a person with a disability?
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
3. How did the experience affect your ability to integrate with those without disabilities?
4. How did others respond to you as a person with a disability?
5. What challenges did you experience?
6. What were some of your successes?
7. What did the experience teach you about the needs of persons with disabilities.
For this exercise,
1. I want you to write 3 pages
2. I wnat you to write about being Blind as my chosen disability.
3. Also, Please choose simple words and sentence structure because I am international student and English is not my first language.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!