In this assignment, you will investigate and learn more about your own computer. Review the presentation W3 Lecture 2 as it will show you how to find the information on your computer. Review the lectures for Week 3 as they will show you how to find the information on your computer.
- What type of device(s) are you using for class? For example:desktop computer, laptop, tablet, 2 in 1(laptop and tablet), smartphone etc.
- What is your operating system?
- How much system memory do you have (RAM)?
- How fast is your CPU?
- Do you have a 32-bit or 64-bit machine? A CPU can process 32 bits of information or 64 bits of information at a time (there are 8 bits in a byte). When you download software from theinternet, sometimes there will be one link for a computer that has a 32-bit CPU and another link if it has 64-bit CPU. That is why it is good to know this.
- What is the size of your hard drive?
Answer the questions and take a screenshot of the system properties area in which you would have found the answers to questions 2-5.
Part B – Screenshots
In this assignment, we want to see that you are able to take a screenshot showing youhaveMicrosoft Office.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- Log into Office 365 and take a screenshot showing the applications. The screenshot would include your name as it shows when you login
Your Part B screenshot should look similar to this:
- To submit your work, you can answer the 6 questions in the message box (visual below) and attach the two screenshots. Remember you probably saved these to your Desktop. (If you have Microsoft Word and are comfortable using it, you may paste the two screenshots into a Word document and use it for your submission.)
- All files submitted for this assignment must have your lastname and GIDnumber as part of the filename.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Part A–1. List type of device||5|
|Part A–2. Indicate your operating system||10|
|Part A–3. Indicate how much system memory (RAM) you have||10|
|Part A–4. Indicate how fast your CPU is.||10|
|Part A–5. Indicate if your system is 32-bit or 64-bit||10|
|Part A–6. Indicate the size ofyour hard drive||20|
|Part A–7. Screenshot showing system properties||15|
|Part B–Screenshot of Microsoft Office 365||20|
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!