- Access and read the HR Specialist web page â€œBenchmark Your Web Siteâ€™s Recruiting Page against the Top 25â€ at http://www.thehrspecialist.com/article.aspx?articleid=36275.
- In your initial post, define â€œbenchmarking â€œand explain the cautionary note given by Fitz-enz (2009) about conducting benchmarking.
- Benchmarking Your Organization Against the Top 25:
- Value Planning: The goal that has already been set for this assignment is to benchmark the recruiting page of your companyâ€™s website, or of a company that you are familiar with, against the top companies listed in the HR Specialist article. Select a minimum of five companies from the top 25 companies for benchmarking.
- Data Development: Develop four questions (criteria) that will be used to benchmark your site. You may use the four questions that are provided in the article or draft questions that more specifically fit the needs of your organization. Then, collect and compare data. (Be sure to include in your initial posting what four questions were used for the benchmarking study.)
- Evaluation: Describe gaps ~ Plan action ~ Set goals. Answer the following questions: What gaps were found? What should be the companyâ€™s plan of action? What goals should be established? Be sure to keep in mind the cautionary note given by Fitz-enz (2009), as addressed in the first part of this discussion posting (see 4.a.ii. above).
- Action: Act ~ Monitor results ~ Recycle. How should the action steps be monitored in the future?
- In your initial post, describe in detail your completion of each of the four key areas of the benchmarking process. Note: Much of the information could be presented in a simple table included as a picture in your discussion post or as an attachment to the post.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hours
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!